& this is just a blog

Thursday 7 September 2017

L'OREAL PARIS PARADISE MASCARA REVIEW


I've finally found a drugstore mascara that I will rave about. Yes I am writing a positive first impressions which on this blog are few and far between. I mean there aren't very many terrible ones but usually I find they are mediocre products. This however is the exception. It isn't often I am bowled over by drugstore products and particularly not mascaras but I want to shout from the roof tops how much I love this product.

 I bought this because people were saying it's a dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara, which is my holy grail. I'm not going to beat around the bush this is a very good comparison to that product. Down to the consistency and the brush type it is very similar. like BTS the formulation is very dry, which I find great for really layering up and coating every lash. I feel this mascara lifts, lengthens whilst keeping volume and thickness which is everything I look for in a mascara. I love wispy full lashes and I think this does a great job of achieving that. The only slight difference that I have noticed is that this mascara's tube doesn't control the amount of product dispersed onto the spoolie as well as BTS meaning that excess product could cause clumping. So I would just be careful to wipe off excess and build layers slowly.

Overall worth the £11.99 I bought it for. I will most certainly be repurchasing this, but I don't think I am quite finished with Too Faced's either. They will both have to share their position until I can pick a clear winner.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig