& this is just a blog

Tuesday 15 August 2017

MAKING OVER MINI ME.


Millie, 12 : Swindon 

This is just a little bit of fun between cousins, before I get any ranty comments about making over a 12 year old. We got bored and decided to play with some makeup. I'm calling her my mini me for this makeover because we look similar and this is one of my go to looks! 

For the base we went for a very glowy foundation Dior Forever in shade 11, paired with plenty of liquid highlight by Becca and a bronzed glow with my Revolution bronzer. Eyebrows were filled in at the from with MACs eyebrow pencil in the shade Delineated and filled out further with MACs brow cream in ash blonde, the tail was then filled in with ABH dip brow in taupe. Eyes were created with the ABH modern Renaissance palette. Warm taupe was added to the crease and then blended out with the shades burnt orange and raw sienna. Finally I applied Primavera all over the lid and added the Kat Von D liquid eyeliner. To finish it off we added Marc Jacobs hi-shine lipgloss in skin deep. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig