& this is just a blog

Wednesday 18 October 2017

HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN: SULTRY SKULL



Beside my birthday Halloween is the reason I love October. I'm going to try and attempt to bring you a few halloween inspo posts in the last week and half before halloween. I'm going to attempt to get as creative as possible and hopefully do some designs that reflect everyone capabilities. Starting with a pretty easy one but a firm favourite the skull. If you aren't that skilled with makeup this one can be pretty simple to recreate. The only fiddly bit is the mouth but if you use a thin enough brush it is easy enough. 


 I usually opt for a full white face but this year I went for a sort of sugar skull kinda vibe without all the embellishments. Just a tip if your going to do this opt for eyeliner and eyeshadow over face paint its so much more precise. I used a white liner from Nyx and just a collection black liner, It lasts so much longer than face paint and it actually dries down so your not covered in paint by the end of the night. It's always nice to bring the design down your chest and if your arms are exposed it looks great to draw down them too. Really the worlds your oyster in terms of how far you want to take it.





Hope you are all as excited for halloween as me and that you enjoy this little series of posts if you have any look suggestions feel free to let me know! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig